Subject: FW: 85th Session of the UNIDROIT General Assembly – Invitation and annotated draft Agenda; draft Budget 2026 financial year - Estonia
From: "Kadi Auksmann" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2025 14:05:41 +0300

Tere!

Eesti Saatkond Roomas edastab info UNIDROITlt.

Tervitades

Kadi Auksmann

PA to the Ambassador
Embassy of Estonia

+39 06 84407510
Via Clitunno34-36, 00198 Roma

 <https://rome.mfa.ee/> rome.mfa.ee
 <https://www.facebook.com/estemb.rome/> facebook.com/estemb.rome/

From: UNIDROIT Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2025 9:12 AM
To: Saatkond Roomas üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]>
Subject: 85th Session of the UNIDROIT General Assembly – Invitation and
annotated draft Agenda; draft Budget 2026 financial year - Estonia

Dear Sir, Madam,

Please find attached Note Verbale GAs/916 concerning the 85th session of
the General Assembly, which will take place at the seat of Unidroit on
Thursday, 11 December 2025, from 9.00 a.m. to 5 p.m., as well as the draft
agenda for the session.

Furthermore, please find attached Note Verbale FCo/915, inviting your
Government to provide comments on the Unidroit draft Budget for the 2026
financial year.

Best regards,

Unidroit Secretariat

Unidroit Secretariat

Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   |
<http://www.unidroit.org/> www.unidroit.org
office: +39 (0)6 69 62 145

 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>   <https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>